Natural sources cheat sheet

Cilya

Natural sources cheat sheet

Post by Cilya » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:23 pm

Hi,

I've been playing Reus for one week now and had a great moment doing it. I don't know how you play it, but lately, i've been annoyed to spend my time alt+tabing to read wiki.reusgame.com or to look at the annotated diagrams HaRLeKin uploaded there. Are you doing the same ? Did you already learn every possible combination of natural sources ? I was wondering if there was some kind of printable cheat sheet to help me out.

So, since i didn't found one yet, I started to write mine, based on the available information on the wiki and the previous work from HaRLeKin.

http://ragondin-earth.org/divers/forest.png

I've tried to
  • use bright colors so it can be easily printed
  • use concise and precise language to describe symbioses, i'm still not happy about it
  • give some comprehension of the upgrades tree, grouping sources by the number of upgrade slots they have
If you have suggestions about that, i would be happy to hear them. Well, if you knew a good software, it would be nice too. (I'm using an old version of microsoft word, and i'm really not happy about it : i can't give a style class to set of items, i can't attach lines/arrows to objects, ....)

Sassenach

Re: Natural sources cheat sheet

Post by Sassenach » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:38 pm

This is nice, the style of indicating symbiosis is nicely concise. Perhaps you could consider indicating the aspects required for the various upgrade paths? A colour coding of arrows might work and require a set of only four colours to be assigned.

Cilya

Post by Cilya » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:02 pm

I started to put aspects icons to the diagrams. Apparently there is no uploaded image on the wiki with the couloured aspects. But I like your idea to put the colour on arrows. Thank you.

edit: Last Version

darla

Post by darla » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:12 am

We used to have a death giant, born out of dead humans. It didn't work out though, since Reus is way more about building a relationship between humans and giants. Maybe in Reus 2 they humans will make a mecha giant to defeat the other giants? ;)