Idea for volcano giant

hotrax

Idea for volcano giant

Post by hotrax » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:43 pm

My idea is that randomly came up shadow creatures called drainers of life that attack humans and then destroy the biomes and thus earning power would try to destroy the giants, the attack rate of drainers of life increase with the prosperity of a village and the powers of the giants of rock and bog would not effect however emerge who can damage them the giant volcano that all their powers would be made to destroy

Adriaan

Re: Idea for volcano giant

Post by Adriaan » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:39 am

My number one dissapointment for Reus: we didn't manage to get hurricanes and volcanos in. :(

We used to have a death giant, born out of dead humans. It didn't work out though, since Reus is way more about building a relationship between humans and giants. Maybe in Reus 2 they humans will make a mecha giant to defeat the other giants? ;)

hotrax

Post by hotrax » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:27 pm

Adriaan wrote:My number one dissapointment for Reus: we didn't manage to get hurricanes and volcanos in. :(

We used to have a death giant, born out of dead humans. It didn't work out though, since Reus is way more about building a relationship between humans and giants. Maybe in Reus 2 they humans will make a mecha giant to defeat the other giants? ;)
I meant that the giant volcano would protect humanity creating volcanoes as a kind of tower defense, may also create a type Built alert for when the drainers of life came, humans would be prepared with an army

hotrax

Post by hotrax » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:04 pm

hotrax wrote:
Adriaan wrote:My number one dissapointment for Reus: we didn't manage to get hurricanes and volcanos in. :(

I meant that the giant volcano would protect humanity creating volcanoes as a kind of tower defense, may also create a type Built alert for when the drainers of life came, humans would be prepared with an army

volcanoes they would be three square, the center could not put anything but the others could create the same things the mountain biome