Giants and Bigger Planets

LinkDiscord

Giants and Bigger Planets

Post by LinkDiscord » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Bigger Planet Options: Default (100), Comfortable (200 tiles), Large (300), Giant (400). These choices would not only make games more intuitive, but with bigger planets you could choose and make different little settlements all over the planet, ties in with the more giants, and perhaps even with much longer games.
---
Arctic Giant: A giant who creates frozen tundras for the villages. Must be located near water. Animals of the Arctic include: Fish, Foxes, Seals, Whales, Polar Bears, Walruses, and rodents. Plants are different forms of tough shrubs and sea flora.

Valley Giant: The direct opposite of the Mountain giant. Valleys include vultures, birds of prey, small rodents, canines, cacti, trees, shrubs, and goats.

Coast Biome: Make a coastal biome. Requires water. Animals include wolves, bears, geese, pig, mice, hawks, and fish. Plants include olives, apples, and other herbs indigenous to the Mediterranean area of Earth.

Schientia

Re: Giants and Bigger Planets

Post by Schientia » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Lovely idea! I like the Ice/Snow/Tundra idea.

Lauw

Post by Lauw » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Yes great idea.
I would add one giant, Fire Giant or Volcano Giant, the giant will create an Island in the sea, like that we can use more space on the planet.

Pissfer

Post by Pissfer » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:10 am

They already have a Large and Tiny planet in Beta realm (though this idea was posted before that). As for number of giants, I think most of us agree that it's better off to leave that for a new iteration of the game when they rebalance everything

Lauw

Post by Lauw » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:57 am

Yes i think too, thank you for your answer :)