Late game grind

Devilfish

Late game grind

Post by Devilfish » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:09 pm

I've worked about halfway through the level three developments, but I've noticed I keep having to play the same game over and over again. To get the ambassadors I need to get the high level aspects, the first 40 minutes to an hour of every game turns into ambassador grinding. Six villages, two of each biome, get the first six ambassadors, destroy two villages, grind four more ambassadors... And then keep all that, because there's not enough nomads to start fresh (with a 100% swamp planet for example). I'm getting a little tired of starting out every game exactly like that, but I don't really see any other way to get all the ambassadors I need to get the developments. Am I missing something? Is there a different way?

Touriste

Re: Late game grind

Post by Touriste » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Well I guess that is one of the most efficient way, you can try to save the game at this point and then go different from there.
But yeah, every beginning is pretty much the same, you can not avoid that for the moment (IMO).

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Hey, making a save after the "farming phase" is a good idea. That'll save me some grinding. Thanks for the tip!

BenjiBenjamin123

Post by BenjiBenjamin123 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:21 pm

I want to thanks for the tip too!