Top Scores

VDZ

Re: Top Scores

Postby VDZ » Fri May 31, 2013 5:31 am

Tch, Rabbit already beat me before I even finished my game. 60 minutes, 9351 prosperity. Took me 5.5 hours. Saves here.

Fortunately, the great project upgrade achievements can be gained through any era, not just the third; the description is just wrong (perhaps the devs didn't imagine people would do it in the second era?). I can't even begin to consider doing something like this for the third era.

Turtur

Postby Turtur » Fri May 31, 2013 12:21 pm

you guys are insane! would you mind telling us what resources/symbioses you used?

edit: nevermind, i just saw your post in the top core strategies thread rabbit. thanks.

on a related note, having an ingame highscore list would be nice to have in furture versions of the game.

JInFi

Postby JInFi » Fri May 31, 2013 11:17 pm

All scores have been updated, if i missed anything let me know.

just cause we have insanely high scores on the leaderboard doesn't mean you guys can still post a score; if it beats 10th, i'm be adding it on.

Kalil

Postby Kalil » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:43 am

Finally finished the 120 minute game I've been working on for half a week.
Just over 5000 prosperity.
*hangs head in shame*
I did get all but one of the Achieves, though, so not a total loss - and I came up with a Plan for my next game.

Dunam

Postby Dunam » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Much like a competitive game with patches, it makes sense to create a new top score list (without throwing away the old one). Creating a top scores of pre-patch 2.0 and post-patch 2.0.

Especially since the significant coal and mackarel changes.

JInFi

Postby JInFi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:34 pm

most competitive games i know (apart from SC2, which uses seasons) don't actually do that; they just simply encourage you to remain up top by replaying the game with the latest patch.

i do see your point though, and i did discuss this in a separate topic briefly with adriaan. i'm keeping a note of the scoreboard as it is right now, so if we don't get enough that breaks 2nd 3rd and 4th, i'll be making a new leaderboard.

speaking of which, i think i'll start a poll on that.

nighteyes

Postby nighteyes » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Now that I've managed to download Reus, I figured I'd post my first game score since the Beta. For a game with no extra unlocked bonuses save the basic tutorial unlocks, I think 1027 for a 30min game is fairly good. Besides, we should try to fill up the 30 min group before the scores get reset, (if they do).

I tried to get a screenshot, but for some reason printscreen button is only showing a white screen where Reus should be.

Rabbit

Postby Rabbit » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:29 am

Hey guys, so what's happening with the top score thread then? I've got a new 60 min top score from the new patch that just massacres my last one, but if the scoreboards being reset should I just wait till that happens to post it?

JInFi

Postby JInFi » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:25 am

yeah hold onto it, i'll get the new one set up once i get the time; really busy atm

EDIT: Updated, the old scores for the old version is still above however the new set is now available. post your scores at will!

someone please let me know what the exact versions are; i forgot the old version and i'm not sure what the new one is atm.

Rabbit

Postby Rabbit » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:10 pm

Alright well I'll take that new 60 min top score then
19788 in a 60 min era, 5 towns
Also got the swamp challenge with this as well (no more than 4 non-swamp ambassadors)
Attachments
60 min high score post patch + swamp challenge.jpg

Return to “Strategy & Balance”