get the first 6 Ambassadors in 10 min

Postby RoaRawR » Sun May 19, 2013 8:11 pm

it take around 10 min

here the trick

1.pick out what Ambassadors you want

4 x lvl 1
2 x lvl 2
http://wiki.reusgame.com/index.php?title=Aspects

for beyond rank 2 and more harder 3 this will be good idea to choice the first right (light house herding or predator is not bad idea )

2. rush the first 30 or 15/15 ressources for city get Ambassadors and pick it up

3. destroy city right after (1 rock smash or 2-3 swamp throw )

4. wait for it to rebuild and if lucky they build the same or replace the one not needed

5.go from there

you can also do this for tiar2 Ambassadorss but more time consuming

this trick helped me to boost up to make the 2 x great wonders unlock

CookieEater

Re: get the first 6 Ambassadors in 10 min

Postby CookieEater » Tue May 21, 2013 3:56 am

I've been using this trick for a bit of time but I wanted to add that you also want to ensure that the nomad meter at the top left is full first, that way you don't end up destroying too many of your towns and stunting your growth and wasting valuable time.

ollj

Postby ollj » Fri May 24, 2013 10:39 pm

seems to be a valid tactic to be in the realm of an evil god. and not really a trick. Maybe not the best long term strategy in many cases because you do lose a city and a city upgrade early on just to get an ambassador faster. but perfectly reasonable if a newly founded early cites upgrade doesnt make much sense towards your long term goal.

You can also use this "disposable city" to increase nearby cities greed and let them do the dirty work while theyre greedy.

Defendor

Postby Defendor » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:21 pm

If you do this on a village that have sea on both sides of it, you are sure to get a new city that make another fishing dock project, since that is the only thing such a city can do. It's quite effective. :)

Return to “Strategy & Balance”