Post your PSN, Xbox live, Skype and Steam here!

RTSG0D

Re: Post your PSN, Xbox live, Skype and Steam here!

Postby RTSG0D » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:43 pm

PSN and XBL GT: RTSG0D

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rtsg0d/

Eline

Postby Eline » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:40 pm

Qustinnus wrote:
Eline wrote:PSN: Eline-chan
Steam: NineLine

I'm a console gamer so I'm rarely seen on Steam, but I will be playing Reus of course. Plus I don't have Xbox Live at the moment, so I'm mostly on PSN. :)

What games do you have on PS3? (And do you have an open router or the abbility to make it open?)

For an overview of my games, you can check my Backloggery (this link for PS3 and this link for PSN).

Why do I need an open router? I do have my own router if that's what you mean.

Qustinnus

Postby Qustinnus » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 am

Eline wrote:
Qustinnus wrote:
Eline wrote:PSN: Eline-chan
Steam: NineLine

I'm a console gamer so I'm rarely seen on Steam, but I will be playing Reus of course. Plus I don't have Xbox Live at the moment, so I'm mostly on PSN. :)

What games do you have on PS3? (And do you have an open router or the abbility to make it open?)

For an overview of my games, you can check my Backloggery (this link for PS3 and this link for PSN).

For some games, The router can be set to ''Strict'' Which pretty much means it isn't allowed to do alot. I'm not sure if i'm great at explaining it, But for example on COD you need it to be open to make matches, and on gta IV it's sometimes needed to join games. Really annoying.

Eline

Postby Eline » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:56 am

Qustinnus wrote:
Eline wrote:
Qustinnus wrote:What games do you have on PS3? (And do you have an open router or the abbility to make it open?)

For some games, The router can be set to ''Strict'' Which pretty much means it isn't allowed to do alot. I'm not sure if i'm great at explaining it, But for example on COD you need it to be open to make matches, and on gta IV it's sometimes needed to join games. Really annoying.

Okay, but why do you want to know if I have one? I have zero problems with online gaming.

Return to “Off-topic”