Possible video game idea.

SashaNekosune

Possible video game idea.

Post by SashaNekosune » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:53 am

I felt like maybe posting an idea i had for a Video game here and seeing what people's opinion of it was and if it would be buyable and fun. The idea is for a Civ like RTS roguelike game. where you basically play a god running a civilization. it will take inspiration from games like Civ, Black and white, Binding of Isaac, and others that i can't think of right now. The basis of the game is that you play a god. who has created their own personal society. a society which will not go against them. that they can slightly alter in certain ways. like making citizens smarter, weaker, stupider, stronger, and possible loads more changes. there will be other societies in the world that can be befriended or attacked. you could even get other societies to believe that your death will result in the end of the world and protect you. and believe me. Your death WILL result in the end of the world. Dying in the game means that the world around you will cease to be. It will also be possible. for Coups to happen in other societies. whether you caused them or not. coups could happen for a variety of reasons. including... the leader of the coup not believing you are a god and wanting to prove otherwise, by immediately going to war with you and attempting to kill you, or disliking their current leader. you will also be given Miracles the higher your god level. Miracles help prove you are a god, or really powerful, and can be used to make societies respect or fear you. I apologize for improper punctuation, or spelling, or grammar. What i hope to do in the future is gather a team and possibly make this game if its liked enough. IF however its too much like a game that already exists. i could just play that game and see how it is. My only known skill i have is the ability to think up ideas and MAYBE describe them. my descriptive powers could use work as well.