Reus translation

Deutsch, Français, Português - Please note: the non-English forums are not actively maintained
Touriste

Re: Reus translation

Postby Touriste » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:42 pm

Hell Yeah ! First translated 100% : French !
Time to proofread ... a lot :D

Pride.jpg
The name speak for itself :>

Alplod

Postby Alplod » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:38 pm

If the Cathedral is done already, maybe someone should upload associated text to crowdin? As well as new tooltip fixes?

Alplod

Postby Alplod » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Hmm... Somehow I'm not able to find Reus project on crowdin. It gives 404 error. Anybody knows what happened?

Touriste

Postby Touriste » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:44 pm

@Alplod : I think this is due to you not logged in crowdin. I had this issue earlier.

Alplod

Postby Alplod » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Found that out myself, but thanks for immediate help!)

AaLeSsHhKka

Postby AaLeSsHhKka » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Greetings! My team(OPIR) would like to translate this beatiful game on Ukrainian language. We have got experience of translating different games on Ukrainian games. For example, we have almost translate Dystopia, and it`s official) We will wait for your answer impatiently.

Manuel

Postby Manuel » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:55 am

Hey AaLeSsHhKka,
Right now we're putting a deadline for the currently running languages on November 13th. We can't add new languages now, because we wouldn't have a Ukrainian reward for completing the translation in Ukrainian. After the deadline we'll consider adding some more languages that were requested, as well as assets to go with them. It's probably good to know that the Reus translation is quite a big project (+-2500 lines, props to all the dedicated translators, you will rightfully be credited). How big is your team, and are you up to this challenge?

AaLeSsHhKka

Postby AaLeSsHhKka » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Well, right now in my team is 4 people, but 2500 strings isn`t too many, I have almost translate Space Engineers on my own - here you can see it - http://www.getlocalization.com/SpaceEngineers/uk/ - so, I think it`s possible to translate)

Alplod

Postby Alplod » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi, dear devs!

I was involved in Russian translation for some time, but then a busy period of my life started and (sadly) I abandoned Reus. In spite of the fact that I'm still rather busy, i'd like to know if there will still be an opportunity to finish the translation after the today's deadline.

Manuel

Postby Manuel » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Hey Alplod, thanks for helping us :) There would be no point in abandoning all work the (Russian) community already did. The deadline was just for the first batch. The plan is now to add languages as they finish in the coming months. So feel free to work on the Russian translation together with others, and when it is finished we will reveal the Russian reward content and add the translation to the game.

AaLeSsHhKka, we decided to start a project for the Ukrainian language as well, because it appears your team is up for the task :) I added the project to Crowdin. It seems there are already 3 Ukrainian translators present in the project, is that you and your team? Otherwise here is the invitation link: Help translate Reus into Ukrainian.

Don't forget to read the Translation Guide on the Wiki if you haven't yet.

Return to “International”