Reus translation

Deutsch, Français, Português - Please note: the non-English forums are not actively maintained
Dimol

Re: Reus translation

Postby Dimol » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:22 am

Hello!
What about Polish translation? Is that possible to continue? Or it's done?

Touriste

Postby Touriste » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi Dimol !
The Polish translation is still going, it's at 61% done, you can see it for yourself on Crowdin.
You can still participate, you will need an account on Crowdin and to activate your account for the Reus Polish Translation project via email (automatically send to the owner when you ask to participate on crowdin)

Dimol

Postby Dimol » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Thanks for response!
I just made an account. Could you give me tips how to particiate in translation? Can't get it :/

Touriste

Postby Touriste » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Here is an useful post about translation : viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1022
If you have specific question you can ask me any time :)

Tef

Postby Tef » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:06 pm

Hi !
Very good game :)
Just a remark : I use the Beta for the French Translate.
- "Appuyer sur une touche pour continuer" (press any key for continue in english) is too long. Just "Appuyer sur une touche" should be enough
- At end of Tutorial 3, when de the project is finished, there's no text ! The bloc is empty.

That's all ;) Very good game !!!

Manuel

Postby Manuel » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:48 pm

Thanks Tef!

Translation patch! :D
Since today the first translation patch is officially online on Steam and in the pipeline for the other platforms. This means that you can now also play Reus in Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Brazilian-Portuguese thanks to the hard work of none other than you and your fellow Reus-ers. This also means that the bonus content for these language is available for everyone.

Since there are still translations people are working on, we will keep running the crowd-translation project. If you want to help, you can get started here.

Unfortunately there are still some issues in the translation patch:
- We missed some texts in the translation project. You will recognize this when text is still in English, despite having selected another language.
- Some texts aren't translated in Crowdin yet. You can recognize this if there's blank space where there should be text. You can fix this yourself by going onto Crowdin, which you can open (in the Steam) overlay from ingame or in your browser.
- Some texts may be mistranslated. You can also go onto Crowdin to fix this yourself.
- Some texts in menu's overflow the boxes they're in.
- Some texts in loading screens overflow the boxes they're in.

cornand34

Postby cornand34 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:29 pm

if it's still possible i would like to contribute to the dutch translations since there are alot of typos in the current one and even some texts completely missing returning more of a debugger kind of string, just asking first since i saw on another page that it wasn't possible anymore and since the last post here is slightly over a month ago.

Touriste

Postby Touriste » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:52 pm

You still can improve it, maybe the devs will make a "typos errors" update someday :)

Thalic

Postby Thalic » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:52 pm

If you need a Danish translation of Reus some day (or now for that matter) I can be at help.

Alplod

Postby Alplod » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:15 pm

Dear devs!

I'd like to humbly ask when we should expect the next patch with new translations and corresponding sources? There're already 7 full translations on crowdin! I know, that I'm really impatient, but still...When?)

Return to “International”