Localization

Deutsch, Français, Português - Please note: the non-English forums are not actively maintained
chrris

Re: Localization

Post by chrris » Mon May 27, 2013 1:31 pm

I have some free time to make translation to Polish language with Raav, so we are waiting only for green light xD

EnEffet

Post by EnEffet » Tue May 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Hi guys,

We already discussed about translating the game on Jeuxvideo.com (french gaming site), and eventually formed a little community. We already started translating the game in french (from what we had to translate from the "unlocks" menu, and all the text ingame, until we can get our hands on a file that gathers all the text in the game). Our representative already got in touch with the devs and everything so... yeah, we're translating it right now

If anyone feels like joining us in our translation, feel free to email me at hepsos@gmail.com and I'll brief you
(Or if any other french-translation team we don't know about has formed, let us know so we can merge, instead of having two teams working on their owns)
Last edited by EnEffet on Tue May 28, 2013 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aymeric000

Post by aymeric000 » Tue May 28, 2013 8:28 pm

EnEffet wrote:Hi guys,

We already discussed about translating the game on Jeuxvideo.com (french gaming site), and eventually formed a little community. We already started translating the game in french (from what we had to translating from the "unlocks" menu, and all the text ingame, until we can get our hands on a file that gathers all the text in the game). Our representative already got in touch with the devs and everything so... yeah, we're translating it right now

If anyone feels like joining us in our translation, feel free to email me at hepsos@gmail.com and I'll brief you
(Or if any other french-translation team we don't know about has formed, let us know so we can merge, instead of having two teams working on their owns)
Nice work ! :)

x4s4lj4

Post by x4s4lj4 » Wed May 29, 2013 4:58 pm

EnEffet wrote:Hi guys,

We already discussed about translating the game on Jeuxvideo.com (french gaming site), and eventually formed a little community. We already started translating the game in french (from what we had to translate from the "unlocks" menu, and all the text ingame, until we can get our hands on a file that gathers all the text in the game). Our representative already got in touch with the devs and everything so... yeah, we're translating it right now

Awesome, I'm in !

frostphoenyx

Post by frostphoenyx » Wed May 29, 2013 5:58 pm

As I feared, the translation level is awful :-/

Good job Google Translate.

EnEffet

Post by EnEffet » Wed May 29, 2013 6:11 pm

frostphoenyx wrote:As I feared, the translation level is awful :-/

Good job Google Translate.
Come on don't be such a downer. There's no google translate in that, we wouldn't start translating if we knew we'd have to relate on google trad every 5 seconds. It's proper, understandable and clear French. If you think you'd be better at it, join us and contribute instead of bitching around

mmarci

Post by mmarci » Wed May 29, 2013 10:40 pm

I can help with the Hungarian translation.

LFist

Post by LFist » Wed May 29, 2013 11:29 pm

I've created a Reus wiki page where you can add your name/language as a voluntary translator:

http://wiki.reusgame.com/index.php?titl ... ranslation

Also feel free to use the to-do list for listing translation requests.

I think it should be a lot easier to organize this on a wiki page.

LFaust

mark9700

Post by mark9700 » Thu May 30, 2013 7:53 am

i could help with italian translation :-)

Yeonni

Post by Yeonni » Thu May 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Is there any interest in other languages than the ones mentioned up at the start? I'd love to give a hand translating to Swedish, if anyone thinks that's a good idea.