[Bug][Misc] small number of bugs

JInFi

[Bug][Misc] small number of bugs

Post by JInFi » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:25 am

i have no idea if we're still using the old format for bug-reporting (cause this will probably be the first time i've reported a bug since this time last year). in any case, i've run into a few minor things that are probably bugs but should get checked on to be safe.

- Level 2 Exotic Creatures from Swamp Giant creates Superior Monals.

- Once an Observatory is completed, when selecting Observatory the Top Panel Says:

*** UNDEF PROJECT_OBSERVATORY_COMPLETEDTEXT

*EDIT: the supposed quartz bug was just me unable to read*

(i am running Reus via Steam, so it should be up to date.)

so, as you guys probably guessed, this is the first time in a while that i actually took the time to sit down and play a 2 hour-long Titan mode. i also noticed the Achievement sound-tones only going up to 13. i think i kinda broke it there.

Manuel

Re: [Bug][Misc] small number of bugs

Post by Manuel » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:35 am

Oh hey, Thanks for the bug report, any kind is nice to receive :) We input the info in our own backlog.

Yeah, I think we never expected people to get more than 13 achievements at once. Nice one.

musizlover2008

Post by musizlover2008 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:37 am

Hello, this is someone else that also had this text bug. when are you going to fix this text glitch? It has been almost a year since the bug was reported and nearly half of the projects text were show like that. Even the unlocks I acquired in the end of a game session are showing code instead of text and this is not a good image for a completed game. I You guys made the game and it seems to me you are neglecting its maintenance. that's a poor show of developers dedication and the complains keep piling up. you have to fix this soon.

I like to point out that it worked fine before the translation patch and I believe that it is the cause of the bug. if so please share how to uninstall it.

Maarten

Post by Maarten » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Hello musizlover2008,

You're absolutely right in what you say, and it saddens me that I cannot do too much about it right now. Our team is very hard at work, and we currently don't have the capacity or funds to polish Reus as much as we'd like. I hope you find that this text glitch is only a minor issue and doesn't impede your experience too much. Please trust me when I say that I really care about the quality of Reus, as does the whole team at Abbey Games.