Please update builds

Romani

Please update builds

Post by Romani » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:37 am

Hello! I want to thanks you for great game, but more important:
1) Humble and Reus - on Humble there is VERY old builds for Reus, dates 2014y There is a lot of patches came after, but Humble is seems abandoned

2) Gog.com - Reus is sold here too. You should update it to 1.4, since last version Gog have is 1.3. There is no Linux port on Gog too.

Since you not giving game away for free i think its your obligation to keep it up ti date,

Maarten

Re: Please update builds

Post by Maarten » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Hello Romani,

I've just sent the latest Reus build to GOG, they're updating it right now.

I'll look at the Humble version too, and see if we can update that.

Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope this helps,
Maarten

Romani

Post by Romani » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:12 pm

Thanks for update on GOG, they just published it to customers.
Now, Humble is other story, still nothing. I hope its possible to update it (probably yes). because its on sale right now and its quite unpleasant to discover its so outdaten.

Romani

Post by Romani » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:03 pm

Ok, here we go, two weeks passed and still nothing.
IS it really that hard to get updates to Humble? On recent sale i got Hearthlands from very same Humble Store and its turned out its version was slightly outdated (0.80 vs current 0.8.4) - one mail to developer and in several days they have 0.8.4 on Humble, so its doednt feels that hard.
Reus is quite opposite.
Should i mention, that actually Humble is ONLY place where you sell LINUX version which is DRM-FREE at same time. You managed, after certain demand to update at least GOG, but you dont have Linux port on GOG for some reason (thats another great question, by the way).

Its feels more and more like Abbey is either that busy with new game or completely dont care about Humble at all.

Maarten

Post by Maarten » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:56 pm

Hello Romani,

You're right about it taking a while. Sorry for that. I'm talking with Humble and I'll get back to you when I can tell you more.
I'm sorry that I cannot promise you more at the moment.

Maarten