Minor glitches, typos errors, bugs

Vort3x

Re: Minor glitches, typos errors, bugs

Postby Vort3x » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:32 pm

The project objectives does not update in the summary view. You can see in the screenshot in the 'summary' view on the left, the Shrine shows 0/15 and 0/15, where the actual values are 9/15 and 5/15.

Reus project objective bug 1.jpg

The same problem applies to all the other projects. I installed the game yesterday off steam, so I should be on the latest version? How do I check the version number?

So far, otherwise, the game is great thanks!

Vort3x

Postby Vort3x » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Text in details panel for harbor incorrect.
Text detail for harbor.jpg

Vort3x

Postby Vort3x » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:29 pm

The seismic aspect tooltip for the Rock Giant seems to be incorrect. When upgrading a mineral to get tech and awe, you upgrade with the noble aspect, as correctly seen on the mineral patch symbiosis tooltip text.

When hovering over the noble aspect on Rock Giant, it says 'Adds wealth', but when hovering over the 'seismic aspect' it incorrectly states 'Adds tech and awe'.

rock giant incorrect seismic aspect tooltip.jpg

There is definitely something wrong here, as upgrading with the noble aspect gave me the tech and awe.

It is possible I am missing something, but nonetheless it is misleading.

DTor214

Postby DTor214 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:03 am

I ran into a weird bug. I told the Rock Giant to create a mountain, and he started to, but then it turned from a mountain into a tunnel to the center of the planet, which counted as ocean tiles. Pretty funny, not game-breaking, no idea how to reproduce it, check out the screenshot:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=206412834

teelo

Postby teelo » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:46 am

Game crashed when I told my swamp giant to make an herb on a tile with a dangerous animal on it currently being attacked.

I want my hour and a half back.

GeorgeP

Postby GeorgeP » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Not meeting requirements for project

I had the Island Town to complete and while meeting the resource requirements, I couldn't complete the neighbour requirements. Seems like a bug but don't shoot me if it's an oversight :)

The town the project was in, was Treemouth and it's neighbours were Bluevalley and Marshpeak Tribe (they kept killing the town where Marshpeak Tribe was). Both had their borders touching borders with Treemouth.
Attachments
IslandTown.jpg
IslandTownRequirements

BadKarMa

Postby BadKarMa » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:19 pm

2 minor text-glitches and a strange visual bug:
dropbox link to pictures

The Harbor and the Blast Furnace have missing completion texts. The Harbor was already mentioned above, but I thought, I mention the Blast Furnace aswell.

The third pic shows some fishes on the mountains. They came with an attack mob and started fighting my Rockgiant. When he stomped the mob to the ground, the fishes survived (indestructible?) and fled to the water. The mob had to cross a sea full of fishes to reach my Rockgiant, but I wasn't watching them, when they did so.

Tim

Postby Tim » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:03 pm

Hi BadKarMa! Thanks for the report!

So that we can tackle the problem, could I inquire on what platform you are playing? Windows, Mac or Linux?

Thanks!

Desamii

Postby Desamii » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Mountain Fruits.jpg

Hope im now in the reight Thread. And my Screenshots can help. Feedback would be nice.

hotmatrixx

Typos in the Project description

Postby hotmatrixx » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:57 am

I had an Observatory, that Tried to upgrade to a Laboratory. It failed (I wanted it to). The Observatory then showed the wrong text in it's description, some kind of programming variable speak. Please see the image.
Attachments
wrongcaptionafterLABfail.JPG

Return to “Technical Support”