Youtube rights?

See how others fair in Reus, or share your planet balancing skills!
chosen357

Youtube rights?

Post by chosen357 » Sun May 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Hey abbey games i was just wondering what are the requirements to get commercial uses for this game to use on youtube? please get back to me i would greatly appreciate it my youtube account is: http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitFlixz thanks!!

Nixitur

Re: Youtube rights?

Post by Nixitur » Sun May 19, 2013 2:16 pm

This was already answered on this very forum.
Manuel wrote:Done! Thanks for pointing this out. I'm looking forward to your video :) (and any other created, uploaded, streamed or monetized Reus footage ^^)
It's also on Reddit.
Abbey Games wrote:We allow everyone to create, upload and monetize their videos about gameplay of our game Reus. Not sure if it's necessary, but livestreaming of that gameplay is fine too.
And, last but not least, on Twitter.
@AbbeyGamesNL wrote:Uploading/streaming any captured video material of #ReusGame gameplay is totally fine with us. It's yours to play!
So, in short, go nuts.

chosen357

Re: Youtube rights?

Post by chosen357 » Sun May 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Nixitur wrote:This was already answered on this very forum.
Manuel wrote:Done! Thanks for pointing this out. I'm looking forward to your video :) (and any other created, uploaded, streamed or monetized Reus footage ^^)
It's also on Reddit.
Abbey Games wrote:We allow everyone to create, upload and monetize their videos about gameplay of our game Reus. Not sure if it's necessary, but livestreaming of that gameplay is fine too.
And, last but not least, on Twitter.
@AbbeyGamesNL wrote:Uploading/streaming any captured video material of #ReusGame gameplay is totally fine with us. It's yours to play!
So, in short, go nuts.
Thanks mate i appreciate this immensley!