Renowned Explorers - Tabletop RPG Conversion?

GayKiwi

Renowned Explorers - Tabletop RPG Conversion?

Post by GayKiwi » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:17 am

I come from maybe a different background and have come to like Renowned Explorers because of the way it moves and plays out in game. As I said with a different background I see this as a possible means of travelling moving forward in Tabletop RPG games. For those that may not know what this means, think games like Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, and many other games played at the table, using dice, imagination and paper.

The reason for this post is to firstly ask if anyone has taken on this task already? With a many good number of people following this game, I cannot be the only person who has thought of this. Secondly, has anyone started, tried and have any documents they are willing to share if its not complete?

For me personally, I thought about using this system for moving to new locations, trying to discover new locations and simply walking around in the wild.

So anyone have any information on how RE might be converted into a Tabletop RPG extension?

Adriaan

Re: Renowned Explorers - Tabletop RPG Conversion?

Post by Adriaan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:16 pm

That is a really cool idea! I haven't seen any of those ideas around, but I would love to see the result if any. :)