Advent Puzzle 9 Solved! Cryptic Clue Unlocked!

Blackvision

Advent Puzzle 9 Solved! Cryptic Clue Unlocked!

Post by Blackvision » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:53 pm

Story:
Emilia walked steadily through the gardens behind the Renowned Explorers Headquarters in the evening, twilight light soft on the leaves of the plants, a smile on her face as she observed how the plants reacted to the reduction in light, the moon and distant lights from the Headquarters the only visible light along the pathways, though she knew them well enough to walk them with her eyes closed now.

Yet she paused as she reached the greenhouses - something here was amiss. She frowned, looking in, puzzlement crossing her features. These plants weren't how she'd left them this afternoon! Indignant, she opened the door and went over, rearranging the pots back into the optimal positions for the plants - from the positions of greatest light to greatest shade, each suiting the individual plants best.

Yet when she moved the last one, she noticed something that had been had been jammed under the pot. Shaking loose soil from it, she examined the paper, brushing the worst of the earth off. 'Challenge puzzle 9: Emilia's Challenge'.

Puzzle:Many chances, many different routes lead to me, but the highest and lowest, you'll never see me - yet every exploration I'll appear many times; and no matter if I'm seen or not, my effects are always felt.

With your answer submission, include a picture of the answer from the game with Emilia using the solution.

This puzzle has been solved and the Cryptic Clue unlocked:

Solution: The Adventure Wheel

Cryptic Clue: chAnce

To reveal them, highlight the text above.

A complete submission will include:
  • Your answer for the puzzle in text matching the in-game solution, or with evidence of the in-game solution's existance showing.
  • A screenshot with your reference to the solution and Emilia on the screenshot.
  • You may use either the base game or More To Explore for this puzzle
Bonus point: No bonus points are available for this puzzle.

Additional Secret: For a (minor) cryptic clue towards the grand challenge, the community must show 6 different times when the solution is not seen, but its effects are apparent.

Deadline: Friday 16th December 12:00 noon CET

Solution: (Unknown)

Spoilers: You may wish to use spoilers so that other players can choose if they wish to know the answer while the puzzle is up or not. To do so, copy this:

(color=#E1EBF2)*Your answer here*(/color)

and replace the brackets ( and ) with [ and ]

Steam forum link
http://steamcommunity.com/app/296970/di ... 466668537/