Advent Puzzle 12 Solution:(Unknown) Deadline: Monday 19th December 12:00 Noon CET

Blackvision

Advent Puzzle 12 Solution:(Unknown) Deadline: Monday 19th December 12:00 Noon CET

Postby Blackvision » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Story:
Maria smiled at the journalist, fluttering her eyelashes at him. 'Surely you want to know more about [i]me
than those silly puzzles, don't you?' He shuffled his feet.

'Erm- My editor said we needed to know how the progress-'

Maria looked away, idly tossing her hair with a flick of her head.

'Erm-' the journaist managed, his chain of thought interrupted.

Maria looked back at him and reached out gently, taking his notepad and pen from his hands. 'I'm sure your editor woudn't want you interfering with the challenges, would he?'

'Um-' She patted his hand, glancing down at the paper. She'd noted the way he'd been scribbling excitedly near the puzzle-board, but there didn't look like anything there would be of use. She sighed. So much for that. She began to push the notepad back into his hand when her fingers brushed on something against the top of the pad - where it ha been folded back.

She flipped it over, raising an eye at the journalist. 'Ohh, what's this? Something you've written for me?'

The journalist looked blankly at the envelope. 'No, I've never seen-' But Maria had stopped listening to him anyway, and hastened towards the puzzle boards, the paper held close in her hands. 'Challenge puzzle 12: Maria's Challenge'.
[/i]

Puzzle: I'm a mythical creature, but only those with less to explore will know - even my picture is all about the fame, but it's not just for those with a silver tongue.

The puzzle has been solved and the Cryptic Clue unlocked:

Solution: Unicorn Tapestry/Unicorn

Cryptic Clue: cynocEphalus

Highlight the area above to reveal the hidden text.

A complete submission will include:
  • Your solution for the puzzle in text.
  • The image shows the requirement of the puzzle (In this case, it would show the solution that matches all the requirements) and Maria in the image as well.
  • You may only use either the base game for this puzzle.

Bonus point: No bonus available for this puzzle.

Additional Secret: For a (minor) cryptic clue towards the grand challenge, the community must submit at least 6 correct and complete submissions.

Deadline: Monday 19th December 12:00 noon CET

Spoilers: You may wish to use spoilers so that other players can choose if they wish to know the answer while the puzzle is up or not. To do so, copy this:

(color=#E1EBF2)*Your answer here*(/color)

and replace the brackets ( and ) with [ and ]

Steam forum link
http://steamcommunity.com/app/296970/di ... 520294694/ for the full discussion and answers/results

Return to “General”