Advent Puzzle 13 Solved! Cryptic Clue: Unlocked!

Blackvision

Advent Puzzle 13 Solved! Cryptic Clue: Unlocked!

Postby Blackvision » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:52 pm

Story:
Molly nudged Jan-Piet, nodding towards where Harry was sat, and had been sat for the last hour.

'What's up with him?'

Jan-Piet chuckled. 'Phillipe got a boxfrom someone in the mail - told Harry he could have whatever was in it if he could open it - turns out there's some sort of trick to it.'

Molly walked over the Harry, who was puling and tugging at sliding wooden plates on the outside of the box - with no apparent result. Molly watched him for a moment, then grinned.

'Bet you I could open it.' Harry, who was looking rather annoyed, pushed it over to her. 'Good luck with the damn thing. It's broken, I swear!' He muttered.

Molly examined it briefly, considering, then winked to Harry. 'Ten gold I can open it within a minute.' Harry laughed. 'Ha! You're on!'

Molly grinned, then pulled her spear out and slammed it down between the wooden slats, and, with a wrench, split the box in two. Harry objected 'But that's not completing it!'

Molly shrugged. 'Never said I had to do anything except open it- though you can keep the gold. I want that instead!' She scooped up the paper within triumphantly: 'Challenge puzzle 13: Molly's' Challenge'.

Puzzle: Those with More To Explore may call me stylish, but in all other stories, I'm not much to look at.

This puzzle has been solved by the community and the cryptic clue unlocked (highlight the text below to reveal):

Solution: The Emperor's Garb

Cryptic Clue: Huantsán

A complete submission will include:
  • Your answer for the puzzle in text.
  • The image shows the requirement of the puzzle
  • You must use More To Explore for this puzzle's picture solution. Those without More To Explore may obtain their image from other users or from other sources.
  • Any other requirements can be met with either the base game or More To Explore.

Bonus point: A bonus point can be earned by submitting an additional picture of a Treasure that is a piece of clothing. Only the first entry for each Treasure will earn a bonus point - not including head-gear or jewelry as clothing for this puzzle.

Additional Secret: For a (minor) cryptic clue towards the grand challenge, the community must find all the Treasures that are clothing.

Deadline: Tuesday 20th December 12:00 noon CET

Spoilers: You may wish to use spoilers so that other players can choose if they wish to know the answer while the puzzle is up or not. To do so, copy this:

(color=#E1EBF2)*Your answer here*(/color)

and replace the brackets ( and ) with [ and ]

Steam forum link
http://steamcommunity.com/app/296970/di ... 524112892/ For the full results and discussion

Return to “General”