Touch Screens

TheGreatGazoo30

Touch Screens

Postby TheGreatGazoo30 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:42 am

I get the cost of developing for multiple platforms so iOS, Android, and whatever other mobile platform there is might not be happening but with the trend of touch screen tablet PC hybrids I'm hoping for just a minor change....

Touch Screen Support for controls please? Thought this game would be PERFECT for killing a little time on my Surface 3 the main menu doesn't even register a touch, need to keep the keyboard open which isn't ideal all the time. Realistic to add?

Thanks! Oh, and thanks for putting it out there DRM Free on GOG. Refuse to put Steam on this machine and was more than happy to pay for this great/fun game!!

Maarten

Re: Touch Screens

Postby Maarten » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:42 am

Hey,

Glad you like the game.

I'm not sure why the main menu doesn't register touch screen clicks, I can think of no reason why it shouldn't. Sadly, we have no equipment to test that.
Adding "full" touch feedback will prove a difficult task with all the tooltips and all. We have no plans to do that currently.

Thanks for your post!

TheGreatGazoo30

Postby TheGreatGazoo30 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Thanks for the response! Still playing and loving the game a ton and as I've gotten more into it, I can see your point about touchscreen being a difficult task. Love that it's difficult but fair at the same time.

Rutger

Postby Rutger » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:44 pm

This might help you a bit: http://steamcommunity.com/app/296970/di ... 721036794/ . Untested and experimental, but it has worked pretty well for a lot of people :)

Return to “Suggestions”