How can I check on patches?

Anything Reus-related that doesn't fit the other forums.
Aymo

How can I check on patches?

Post by Aymo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:54 pm

Hey guys! My spouse gifted me a DRM free version of Reus right when it came out several years ago. I've gone through 3 computers since then and always just copied my game files to my latest PC (this was also before I was more tech savvy and I didn't even know what patching was).

I was just wondering if there is a place where I can check on patches that have come out since the release. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I can't seem to find any working links. Since I'm not linked to steam or anything, and GOG does not seem to recognize my version, I don't think I've been able to access patches or hotfixes. Is there a place I can find these?

Edit: I do see, for example, the post here about the Mountain Patch, but there is no link available when I look at the post. There is a broken imgur link at the top but that's it.

Aymo

Re: How can I check on patches?

Post by Aymo » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:25 pm

It went on sale on Steam, so I just bought it there. Will have to replay a lot of stuff but it's worth it for all the fixes and patches. Still wish I could have found the link, though.

Rutger

Re: How can I check on patches?

Post by Rutger » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:23 am

Hey Aymo,

There are no general patches available for the game: patching is always done through the storefront where you bought it, which might be Steam, GOG, or Humble. So it depends on where your spouse bought it! :)