Activity of this Game

Anything Reus-related that doesn't fit the other forums.
Pissfer

Activity of this Game

Post by Pissfer » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Hey all, just wondering how active people still were, both in playing this game and in the development of either this or future, similar games. I do see the note about Renowned Explorers, but I'm just surprised that I see very little on here since I stopped playing the game almost 9 months ago now... Just came back to see what was new, and there was... nothing.

Touriste

Re: Activity of this Game

Post by Touriste » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:47 pm

Hello !
Well, there's not much activity about people playing the game. Also, they are working 100% on Renowned Explorers for now, so there won't be any update to Reus. Making a game takes a lot of time !
I understand if you are disappointed though. Don't loose hope, they are working on it :)

Adriaan

Re: Activity of this Game

Post by Adriaan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:58 pm

I'm still here! D=

Reus is being worked on just a little. We're fixing up some issues with translations and ports. This release will be accompanied with a little bit of new content. :)

Our focus now is, as Touriste said, on Renowned Explorers. It's coming along pretty nicely, and expect a lot more information in a month or so. ;) I hope to engage with you guys and girls a lot more actively by then, so we can make the best Renowned Explorers we possibly can!