Age of empires giant multiplayer game anyone?

Tom

Age of empires giant multiplayer game anyone?

Postby Tom » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:53 pm

Any of you guys want to make a lobby with everyone we can that has age of empires 3 in it? (Devs and members; Devs vs members?)

This will be non competitive if we do so that if there are any not so good players (Me) playing we can join and just have fun ;D

This is of course only a idea because I don't know how many of you guys still come on the forums and will see this.

Qustinnus

Re: Age of empires giant multiplayer game anyone?

Postby Qustinnus » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:32 pm

AoE needs so much port forwarding to work just for joining games, i dont even know why.

JInFi

Postby JInFi » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:39 am

though, on that note, there are a lot of games out there that would be simpler (but you guys probably don't play any of them). not a bad idea though, could be an 'off-Reus' style community event. i'd love to participate (given that i have access to that game).

EDIT: went and scanned through Favorite games thread, looks like TF2, Civs and Sim City series are multiplayer games that are played quite a lot by the community. also, notable mention to WC3 TFT, SC2, and Xcom Enemy Unknown.

<--- willing to challenge you guys to a couple of games of SC2. xfire tells me i play that the most over the week.

Touriste

Postby Touriste » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Oh well, a Starcraft 2 event could be fun for sure :D
I do not have AoE :<

Qustinnus

Postby Qustinnus » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:04 pm

JInFi wrote:though, on that note, there are a lot of games out there that would be simpler (but you guys probably don't play any of them). not a bad idea though, could be an 'off-Reus' style community event. i'd love to participate (given that i have access to that game).

EDIT: went and scanned through Favorite games thread, looks like TF2, Civs and Sim City series are multiplayer games that are played quite a lot by the community. also, notable mention to WC3 TFT, SC2, and Xcom Enemy Unknown.

<--- willing to challenge you guys to a couple of games of SC2. xfire tells me i play that the most over the week.

I play for offline. online has too much 100% win chance strategies

i dont have xcom enemy unknown (unless declassified reachs third stage pre-order-

JInFi

Postby JInFi » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:41 am

there is no such thing as 100% win chance policies on SC2. just all-or-nothing moments.

Xcom Enemy Unknown, i'm not too sure about. it's a 1v1 game after all.

Tom

Postby Tom » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:36 am

Civilization I don't mind but I would much prefer civ 4 to civ 5.

If anyone wants to add me on steam my name is: _Tom_

Return to “Off-topic”