Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

If i were a Giant

Chuggoka
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:18 pm

Re: If i were a Giant

Post by Chuggoka » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:18 pm

I would be a giant Queen Bee (I like Bees) that would fly around, stinging evil and greedy humans and help pollinate the crops of the good humans. They could eat and sell my honey and would worship me and my 50 000 minions!

User avatar
Adriaan
Posts: 739
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: If i were a Giant

Post by Adriaan » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:55 am

Chuggoka wrote:I would be a giant Queen Bee (I like Bees) that would fly around, stinging evil and greedy humans and help pollinate the crops of the good humans. They could eat and sell my honey and would worship me and my 50 000 minions!
Hey, another bee lover! >:)

User avatar
Chattox
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:41 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: If i were a Giant

Post by Chattox » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:59 pm

Here we go, if I were a giant, I would be this friendly looking fellow :)

Linked instead of posted because huge image is huuuuuuuuge

User avatar
Qustinnus
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:54 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: If i were a Giant

Post by Qustinnus » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Chattox wrote:Here we go, if I were a giant, I would be this friendly looking fellow :)

Linked instead of posted because huge image is huuuuuuuuge
He looks like that shady guy selling Ice watches to people for low prices,

User avatar
Adriaan
Posts: 739
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Re: If i were a Giant

Post by Adriaan » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Qustinnus wrote:
Chattox wrote:Here we go, if I were a giant, I would be this friendly looking fellow :)

Linked instead of posted because huge image is huuuuuuuuge
He looks like that shady guy selling Ice watches to people for low prices,
Nooo, he looks misunderstood!

Post Reply