Display Project Level Somewhere

Yxklyx

Display Project Level Somewhere

Post by Yxklyx » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Either I'm not seeing it or the Project Level is not displayed anywhere in the game interface. I suppose after a few games you learn but for newbies the current level of the project should be displayed somewhere on the main interface.

Mahasuchi

Re: Display Project Level Somewhere

Post by Mahasuchi » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:26 pm

It's not really needed. This is how the levels go: 1-Normal Project, 2-Upgraded Project, 3-Great Project, 4-Upgraded Great Project. The in-game text such as the help windows all refer to the names and not the level of the projects. The levels in the unlocks screen refer only to what you have access to, assuming you haven't achieved enough developments yet.

Yxklyx

Post by Yxklyx » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:52 pm

Mahasuchi wrote:It's not really needed. This is how the levels go: 1-Normal Project, 2-Upgraded Project, 3-Great Project, 4-Upgraded Great Project. The in-game text such as the help windows all refer to the names and not the level of the projects. The levels in the unlocks screen refer only to what you have access to, assuming you haven't achieved enough developments yet.
OK, but what are the Great Projects then? All I see is 4 different levels of Projects - yet the game refers to Projects and Great Projects. How do you tell which is which?

Mahasuchi

Post by Mahasuchi » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:08 pm

It's simple. All villages have the same build pattern. They build a normal project, then upgrade it, then later they start a Great Project, then they upgrade that one. Assuming you fulfill the requirements, of course. I haven't freeplayed yet, so I don't know if they build more projects if the village is allowed to expand indefinitely, but that's pretty much how it goes. If you need more info, check the wiki:

http://wiki.reusgame.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

syneris

Post by syneris » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:39 am

With the way the ambassador system works, I feel this is important information to display. When you are trying to manage 5-6 projects at the same time, you need to know which ones to complete first.

coanda

Post by coanda » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:10 am

Since the projects tab does display project requirements, it shouldn't be difficult to tell the level of a given project. It's not like there's anything close to overlap... every higher level project requires over twice as much as anything from the previous level (30-40, 110-150, 400-500, 1250-1750)