Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

only one source achievements

Johann12345

only one source achievements

Post by Johann12345 » Thu May 16, 2013 9:17 pm

There are a number of achievements that ask for a certain level of prosperity using only certain sources (animals, plants, minerals). Does this mean you can only have your village use those sources all throughout the era, or only when your planet starts slumbering again (i.e. the end of the era)?

Plu

Re: only one source achievements

Post by Plu » Thu May 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Only the end moment counts. So yeah you can cheat it by just removing all the non-matching items in the last minute, although the village score will plummet :P

CookieEater

Re: only one source achievements

Post by CookieEater » Tue May 21, 2013 12:55 pm

Because prosperity plummet takes time you can manage to destroy the village's lievlihood in the long run for some short-term cheap unlocks.

In the last minute or so before the giants go to sleep, you can destroy all the symbioses and resource plots and replace em with level 1 of whatevers. This is atleast how I got it because my fishing villages kept demanding technology. (I don't think you can get high technology using only fish)