Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

Starting Aspects

crbox

Starting Aspects

Post by crbox » Tue May 21, 2013 11:42 pm

How come when I start a game I already have access to certain aspects like Leaf and Growth? All of the other aspects apparently have to be unlocked by Ambassadors, but in a 30 min game span I have time to unlock a few and if I want to upgrade one village in particular I'm limited by the amount of aspects I have.

M4st3rM1nd

Re: Starting Aspects

Post by M4st3rM1nd » Tue May 21, 2013 11:58 pm

You always start with those aspects for free. I think it's nice for a fast start. You can unlock more ambassadors by completing projects. Getting more than 2 each in 30 min game is very hard but if you play 30 min games you can get unlocks. With enough unlocks 60 and even 120 min games are playable in which it is much easier to achieve multiple ambassadors! :D

crbox

Post by crbox » Wed May 22, 2013 12:44 am

How do you learn Greater versions of aspects e.g. Lesser Hunt Aspect -> Greater Hunt aspect? Is it related to the level my account is at?

Touriste

Post by Touriste » Wed May 22, 2013 12:47 am

You can see the requirement by hovering the cursor on the aspect you want to know about.
There is also a chance that you have a lesser or greater aspect. 66% lesser, 33% greater.
You can use fertility boost (ability of forest giant) and monsoon (ability of ocean giant) to have better chances of greater aspects.

Most of the time it is a 2 ambassadors of the same type that give you a better aspect.