Need help with lvl3 developments

SSHamsterkun

Need help with lvl3 developments

Post by SSHamsterkun » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:03 am

I have played 120-min era atleast 5 time and only got the 35k prosperity total, 12 war marks and a Village with 1k prosperity ( yup I know i'm stupid ) and even how hard I tried or how much time I alt+tab to the Wiki page, I still cant get any other devs, so can anybody give me tips and Giants setup for some easy lvl 3 devs? Maybe I'll learn something from it to work on other ones.

SSHamsterkun

Re: Need help with lvl3 developments

Post by SSHamsterkun » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:33 am

Okay got my Total 2000 Food in use and Village with 1000 food in use :)

CookieEater

Post by CookieEater » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:44 pm

Several of the fishing village ones are easily obtained by creating oceans at the last minute.

Otherwise, I think my greatest bit of advice is to not take ambassadors as soon as they unlock, It's best to save up some and only take em when you need em. I commonly have 5 ambassadors in waiting in the first 20 mins or so.

Yxklyx

Post by Yxklyx » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:11 pm

I've been doing some of these in 30m or 60m games. For instance, Canyon City can be done in 60m so consider trying for 1 or maybe 2 of them in a shorter game. It's weird but I still haven't done the level 2 World Economy (Tea) yet. The "2 hour" games seem to take me 4+ hours to complete so it's harder to set aside time.

Also, I haven't been "cheating" where it wants you do a village with only animals, plants, or minerals - and you build a variety then just switch to them at the last minute. I learned a lot about the game just concentrating on one of these at a time as I think it was intended.