Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

Is monsoon lvl 3 broken?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Proply
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Is monsoon lvl 3 broken?

Post by Proply » Tue May 28, 2013 3:33 am

Hi, I was playing a 2hr game in which I had lvl 3 monsoon, and I noticed that it was not upgrading aspects as advertised. Is this due to me misunderstanding how monsoon works? (ie: all aspects cast within monsoon aoe when monsoon is active have much higher chance of being the higher lvl possible - potent for lvl 1, greater for lvl 2, sublime for lvl 3).

FWIW it seemed to work exactly as I expected at earlier lvl monsoon.

Darexon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Is monsoon lvl 3 broken?

Post by Darexon » Tue May 28, 2013 5:07 am

The aspect itself has to have a chance to get to the desired quality, example: to get a greater leaf aspect with monsoon you will need level 2 leaf aspect. (Edit) Another thing you may be doing is using monsoon after you placed the aspects, you should use monsoon before you place them.