Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

[FIXED: 1.1.2.0] (Bug) Tavern Project

TheRK

[FIXED: 1.1.2.0] (Bug) Tavern Project

Post by TheRK » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:43 pm

One of the requirements to finish a Tavern is to have at least 4 villages.

What I tried:
-Having 4 villages.
-Having 5 villages.
-Having 3 villages, then creating a 4th village to possible proc this effect.

None of these have allowed me to finish this Mountain Project.

TheRK

Re: (Bug) Tavern Project

Post by TheRK » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:49 pm

I see this post has had some visitors, anyone else experience this problem?

Kajikami

Post by Kajikami » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Seems similar to this post. Have you tried saving and loading a game when you have 4 villages, to see if that fixes it?

AVtime

Post by AVtime » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:16 am

I have had this same problem twice.

I can confirm that saving and re-loading the game instantly triggers the project to be completed.

However, you devs might find this interesting: the first time, the green checkmark indicating the requirement had been met, never filled in, even though the number of cities indicator clearly showed 5 (ie, the Tavern city plus the other 4). But the second time I encountered the bug, (on a different computer and different world file), the requirement filled, but the project still woudn't complete, as you can see here:

The first made mroe sense, it could simply be the 'check-for-number-of-villages()' routine wasn't working properly. But the second case seemed rather odd to me (that it was checking correctly, but still not completing.) In both cases, saving and reloading completed the project as soon as it loaded so it's not really a big deal.

I did preserve the state of the second bug in a save file just before being completed, just let me know if you guys want it and I'll happily send it your way =)

Manuel

Post by Manuel » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:14 am

@AVtime, I would love to see that savegame :) Could you attach it to a post here?

Manuel

Post by Manuel » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:02 pm

Nevermind, It's fixed for the next patch.