Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

Too few characters?

Waythem

Too few characters?

Post by Waythem » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:20 am

I'm trying to post a problem to the technical support forum, but any attempt at posting there receives a message that my post contains "too few characters" despite being a few pages long (with the error report text).

I've tried messaging a moderator with the same message and received the same error.

After troubleshooting the game for hours, I'm really not up to troubleshooting the forum too.

Is there some type of restriction that prevents the public from posting for technical support, or am I missing something else?

Thank you for any assistance.

Touriste

Re: Too few characters?

Post by Touriste » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:52 am

That is strange, considering you are posting on the General Forum.
Just post there I will move your topic to technical support.
Never heard of that before :(

Waythem

Post by Waythem » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:30 pm

When I try posting it here, I get "Your message contains too few characters" again. I have no idea what is causing the issue. Here is a link to a pastebin of the post I'm trying to make: http://pastebin.com/3CNPU5AF

Touriste

Post by Touriste » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:38 pm

I think this is due to the numbers of characters that are 1 or 2 letters, considered as a "few characters".
Some bad typo from the webmaster I guess ahah. Or maybe not.

Anyway, this issue seems to be caused by the game content, I am not sure, try to reinstall with administrator mod (the game) and verify game cache.

Moved to technical support.