Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

Refund

musionkallis

Refund

Post by musionkallis » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Hello

I am also experiencing the issues that were mentioned. My game simply wont start and stays at "Prepearing to launch Reus"

I would like to have a refund
Thank you

Touriste

Re: Refund

Post by Touriste » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:57 am

Hello.
First of all, you did not try anything to make the game work.
Secondly, the game you bought was on Steam, you have to look at their refund policy, Abbey Games can not refund any games.

Please answer once you are ready to do something in order to make your game work.

musionkallis

Post by musionkallis » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:53 am

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=931
Well i did this guide and got it to working

I am still disapointed that i had to do a hack like that. XNA folder owners as system account is perfectly normal. I hope you test your software on a bigger variety of computers next time and find a valid workaround for these issues. Customer shouldnt have to run around GAC and fix stuff. I bought this game to play it quickly while taking a break and relax, not debug and crawl forums.

Steam doesnt refund by default

But i guess i can now try your game out.
Bye

Touriste

Post by Touriste » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Happy to know you got it working, for the record, I am only a moderator and not part of the development staff.