Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

Developments not unlocking when requirements are met?

Jaldy

Developments not unlocking when requirements are met?

Post by Jaldy » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:44 am

Greetings!

Both my son (7) and I love this game! It's very detailed, very challenging, and mind-boggling hard! Thank you for creating such a gem!

That being said, I just finished a 120 minute Era game where my focus was to unlock the Divided World development, having 6 villages with 150 prosperity. The endeavor was a success! However, I was sad to see that a HANDFUL of developments that I was hoping to unlock, also didn't unlock. Here's a rundown of my post-game:

Village 1 Prosperity - 393
Village 2 Prosperity - 1084
Village 3 Prosperity - 183
Village 4 Prosperity - 956
Village 5 Prosperity - 168
Village 6 Prosperity - 526

Total prosperity: 3311

Unlocks I remember that were showcased at the end:

Finish an Era with 1600 Prosperity

and a few more I can't remember, because the screen disappeared, but I was surprised to see this not "pop up" at the end with well over 3,000 prosperity.

It got super hard there at the end because I kept failing great projects and that would provoke a town to attack another, and I had a hard time managing danger on some of those towns because everything was Great or Potent, and their villages weren't large enough to handle that much danger off the bat. I still have a lot to learn about the game!

Are developments that you have already unlocked listed in that development recap? If so, that's super confusing!

Jaldy

Re: Developments not unlocking when requirements are met?

Post by Jaldy » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:46 am

I should have done some more digging around while alt-tabbed out of the game, because after typing up my post, I noticed that some of those developments listed in the post-game recap are ones I have already unlocked, but they show up in the development recap.

Touriste

Post by Touriste » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:56 am

Also, some developments are bind to an era type.
You still have the problem ?
Moved to technical support.

ZenithRising

Post by ZenithRising » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:28 pm

I did have a weird issue where I got about a dozen unlocks in one game, but the next time I started the game, about half of them (not all) were locked again. I reloaded up my autosave and re-unlocked them, so it wasn't a big deal, but it was a little weird.