Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

#Challenge #34: For Science!

Worblehat

Re: #Challenge #34: For Science!

Post by Worblehat » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:57 pm

I will not be able to complete this challenge in time. My eldest cat (only age 12) is dying of lung cancer - very fast acting, just a week ago I noticed his sudden weight loss and called my vet for an appointment... :'(

Posting my game as far as I got, in case it qualifies for a Bronze. I'm pretty sure I could get at least 65 renown in the fourth and fifth expeditions.
Attachments
ch34incomplete.png

adambomb

Post by adambomb » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Sorry to hear about your cat Worblehat :(

I did another run this morning using Earl, Harry and Hatice. Got an even higher score (but still no Platinum) than my previous run with Phillipe...but I got a weird bug after Shangri-la. Instead of going to the usual congratulations dialogue with Pinkerton and Rivaleux before the final victory screen I just got a frozen world map. Pressing ESCAPE doesn't do anything and no other buttons work either...and so I can't get a screengrab of the victory screen. Instead here's the frozen bug screen.
Attachments
challenge34_earl_bug.jpg

Adriaan

Post by Adriaan » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:28 pm