"Hatice has had it up to here with Jan-Piet. The big buffoon is always making fun of her limited size! Hatice retorts to one of JP's remarks: "I might be small, but I'm definitely a better explorer! When we're racing for the same treasure, don't be surprised if you find an arrow in your back!" Hatice is obviously agitated.
Jan-Piet laughs. "That's so cute! I wanna hug that cute little Ottoman bunny and put her in a pink su..." An flying arrow hits Jan-Piet's hat and pins it right to the wall. A scarily challenged Hatice stands with her bow in her hand. "Why you little,...!" Jan-Piet is about to go for his oar when Bobo bursts in with Pedrinho to defuse the situation. "Who's in for free at the Drowining Squirrel?!", Pedrinho cunningly suggests to Jan-Piet. An offer he can't refuse! As Pedrinho and Jan-Piet go to share a drink, Bobo calms down Hatice.
"Don't let those big bullies get to you. This is the Renowned Explorers International Society! We let our achievements do the talking, don't you think? Maybe you should take another attitude to these matters. You know, Kwame and Hildegard don't mind be..." Hatice's eyes light up and she runs away! There are more small explorers! Maybe together they can show Jan-Piet that a small explorer can be a great explorer!"
- Your captain needs to be a Hatice, Hildegard or Kwame.
- Jan-Piet and Pedrinho can't come with you. They're drinking.
- Your fifth expedition must be a 5 star expedition.
- Your score is your Renown.
- Play on Adventure Mode.
- Play on any Difficulty.
- Your game has to be played on Patch #18 or later
BRONZE: 2000 Renown (1 Medal Points*)
SILVER: 4000 Renown (2 MP*)
GOLD: 7500 Renown (3 MP*)
PLATINUM: there will be 6 platinum medals up for grabs!
- Highest Hatice score on Classic (1) and Impossible (2)
- Highest Kwame score on Classic (3) and Impossible (4)
- Highest Hildegard score on Classic (5) and Impossible (6)
You can only get one Platinum medal. If you would qualify for more, only your most prestigious achievement will count (difficulty first, then renown). Your other entries will not count towards the other Platinum medals. If you do Impossible, the score also counts towards Gold if you don't grab the impossible medal.
ONE EXCEPTION: If you're the only entry in a category, you automatically get that medal. So you can get more than 1 medal by being the only contestant in a category!
* Number of medal points awarded when playing on Classic Difficulty. Easy and Normal give less, according to these rules.
** The platinum medal is extraordinary and can only be achieved on Classic or Impossible difficulty. It doesn't increase Medal Points, but we will track how many you have.
We're keeping track of all the medals you gained in the Hall of Fame.
How to participate
You can participate with a highscore, a story or both.
- Write a story. Use the Challenge theme as an inspiration by looking at the constraints. Find other stories in the Fan Story directory or by looking at previous challenges.
- Post your story in a new topic in these forums.
- Link to it here with a comment.
- Include the first paragraph/few lines of your story in the post to show readers what your story is about.
- Play the game according to the challenge rules.
- Post a screenshot of your Win screen (that is the screen right after the win ceremony) in this topic.*
- Submit by Wednesday, 3rd of August, 15:00 noon CEST / 05:00 CT. Timezone Buddy
Previous Challenge: Challenge #34 - For Science!