Advent Puzzle 4 Solved! Cryptic Clue: Unlocked!

Blackvision

Advent Puzzle 4 Solved! Cryptic Clue: Unlocked!

Post by Blackvision » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:26 pm

Story:
Dolores's eyes gleamed as she approached her prize! With great care, she balanced herself on the wooden beam that led to the priceless Ming Vase and, step-by-step, approached it.

The beam groaned, and Dolores decided not to risk it, diving for the Ming Vase and pulling it to her body to cushion it on the way down as they both tumbled to the floor a few feet below.

She got up, grinning. 'Told you I could do it!' she shouted at Jan-Piet, who was grumbling. Then she reached inside the Ming Vase and pulled out a set of biscuits, triumphantly stuffing one into her mouth and chewing as she put the Vase back on its pedestal with the other hand.

It was only when she'd finished swallowing that she noticed that something was written on the wrapping it had come in. 'What's this? Advent Puzzle 4: Dolores' Challenge'?! Jan-Piet?!'

But Jan-Piet looked as puzzled as she did. 'I didn't put that in there,' he reached for it, but Dolores was quick to dodge back. 'No you don't! This one's mine!' , she examined the details.

Puzzle: When working together, great gains can be made; but I am nothing without someone to make use of me. My cousins and I come in many types - some lurk in books while others show only for dances or conflicts. Yet go a day without us and all of your efforts are likely to be in vain.
With your submission, include a picture of the solution being involved with an event in-game.

Solution: Perk/Perks

Cryptic Clue: Luchador

A complete submission will include:
  • Your answer for the puzzle in text that matches the in-game solution.
  • A screenshot with the solution to the puzzle in it and with Dolores making use of the solution too.
  • You may use either the base game or More To Explore for this puzzle
Bonus point: For a (minor) cryptic clue towards the grand challenge, the community should show that Dolores can adapt to use at least eight of the solutions' families.(Time of last edit is how I will measure whether one submission came before another)

Additional Secret: For a (minor) cryptic clue towards the grand challenge, the community should show that Dolores can adapt to use at least eight of the solutions' groups.

Deadline: Sunday 11th December 12:00 noon CET

Spoilers: You may wish to use spoilers so that other players can choose if they wish to know the answer while the puzzle is up or not. To do so, copy this:

(color=#E1EBF2)*Your answer here*(/color)

and replace the brackets ( and ) with [ and ]

Steam forum link
http://steamcommunity.com/app/296970/di ... 092249824/