Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

Advent Puzzle 5 Solution: (Unsolved) Deadline passed without solution. (options to reactivate this may come later)

Blackvision

Advent Puzzle 5 Solution: (Unsolved) Deadline passed without solution. (options to reactivate this may come later)

Post by Blackvision » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:40 pm

Story:
Kwame emerged from the Renowned Explorers International Society headquarters, nodding and miling to the reporters there, smiling and nodding to them, shaking hands and smiling, They circled him, firing questions in his direction until Maria emerged with a dramatic toss of her head, drawing their attention immediately.

Kwame turned, headng on towards his next stop and almost bumped into a street urchin. the child seemed to recognise him and reached out, pressing an evelope into his hands before vanishing down an alleyway without another word.

Kwame looked at the envelope. 'Advent Puzzle 5: Kwame's Challenge.'

Puzzle: People flock to me, the amazing, the stars, those who fly high and those who set their names in stone. Name me.

This puzzle's deadline has been reached without the correct answer being posted. Options for reactivating this puzzle may become available as time progresses.

Solutions that are not correct: Entourage, Status, Fame, Oasis, Students, Merchants, Traders, Lobbyist, Journalist, Helpers

To make these visible, highlight the text.

(I have included answers that are referred to in general terms here as well as the direct answers given - the solution hasn't been given by any entries, and nothing indicated matches for the bonus or cryptic clue requirements either)

With your submission, include a picture of the solution in-game or a picture that relates to the solution (for the bonus or cryptic clue, this is required).

A complete submission will include:
  • Your answer for the puzzle in text that matches the in-game solution.
  • A screenshot with the solution to the puzzle visible and with Kwame on the image.
  • You may use either the base game or More To Explore for this puzzle
Bonus point: A bonus point is available for the first unique submissions which show that Kwame can draw follower exactly like the puzzle's solution. (Time of last edit is how I will measure whether one submission came before another.)

Additional Secret: For a (minor) cryptic clue towards the grand challenge, the community must show (between the solutions posted) that Kwame is equal to the solution in drawing followers. (This will require 4 correct, bonus-earning solutions)

Solution: (Unknown)

Deadline: Monday 12th December 12:00 noon CET

Spoilers: You may wish to use spoilers so that other players can choose if they wish to know the answer while the puzzle is up or not. To do so, copy this:

(color=#E1EBF2)*Your answer here*(/color)

and replace the brackets ( and ) with [ and ]

Steam forum link
http://steamcommunity.com/app/296970/di ... 095983557/