Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

End of expedition bug

SjoerdDost

End of expedition bug

Post by SjoerdDost » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:35 pm

Hey guys, I've been playing your wonderful game for a while now, and recently a ran into a problem that's hard to ignore.
Almost all the time now that I finish an expedition, no item shops or anything else is unlocked.
This even extends to the end of the game: after 5 expeditions the victory screen does not trigger and instead I can go on another expedition!
(Ive been on 6 in one game and could go on another; the game showed me 6 expeditions, -1 to go..)
This last problem can be solved by exiting to main menu and clicking Continue, but that won't spawn item shops etc.

Any idea on how to fix this?

SjoerdDost

Re: End of expedition bug

Post by SjoerdDost » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:17 pm

*update*: seems to have been fixed by today's patch; I'll let you know if I encounter it again.
Thanks for that!

Maarten

Post by Maarten » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Hey Sjoerd,

That's great to hear. Indeed, this problem was introduced along with our earlier patch. Let me know if you encounter any other problems.

Cheers,
Maarten

zaphood

Post by zaphood » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:44 am

hi,

i have the problem, that i can´t play after the 5th mission. i only come back to the main menue. if i press continue, the same end sequence appears.
only the first time i played, i could go on.
i have the newest version from gog.
can you help?

thanx

Bas
King of the Beta

Post by Bas » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:01 pm

The game always ends after the 5th mission. You have 5 expeditions in one game to become the most renowned explorer.

It is however a bug that the Continue button is still there and that you were able to play on the first time..

Cheers!
Bas