Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

Who has gotten lucky and got a Beta invite?

Anything Reus-related that doesn't fit the other forums.
Qustinnus

Who has gotten lucky and got a Beta invite?

Post by Qustinnus » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Me so far..Nothing..But maybe someone else has had luck? I really hope i get one in the end...Nerve-wrecking this is.. Hah

SharpKris

Re: Who has gotten lucky and got a Beta invite?

Post by SharpKris » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Qustinnus wrote:Me so far..Nothing..But maybe someone else has had luck? I really hope i get one in the end...Nerve-wrecking this is.. Hah
i doubt it'll happen before march. atm they're probably doing internal testing and tweaking

Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:40 pm

SharpKris wrote:
Qustinnus wrote:Me so far..Nothing..But maybe someone else has had luck? I really hope i get one in the end...Nerve-wrecking this is.. Hah
i doubt it'll happen before march. atm they're probably doing internal testing and tweaking
I think they've sent out some invititations. but that doesnt mean they can already play. but just they will be able to when the beta is ''done''

'''Qustinnus wrote:
No, Not releasing, slipping us the beta <3

Adriaan:
Are you already on the beta list? We're adding more people every now and then :)''

Bas
King of the Beta

Post by Bas » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:00 am

You're right, we have been testing the game in "pre-beta" with only a hand full of people. We most likely won't be adding people to the pre-beta anymore.

We'll add quite a few people a few days before the actual beta. But like SharpKris said, this probably won't happen before March.

Currently we are adding the last 'features' to Reus to bring it into actual Beta. These features are primarily tested in-house.

Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:03 am

So waiting till march it is! xD

Bas
King of the Beta

Post by Bas » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:12 am

Well, if you happen to be near our office, you can always try to sneak a peek! :P

Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:07 am

Bas wrote:Well, if you happen to be near our office, you can always try to sneak a peek! :P
I'm in North-Brabant in a small village, It would be rather hard to get to you guys for a preview xD

Maarten

Post by Maarten » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Qustinnus wrote:I'm in North-Brabant in a small village, It would be rather hard to get to you guys for a preview xD
Some of our Devs live in North-Brabant in a small village ;)

Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:33 pm

Maarten wrote:
Qustinnus wrote:I'm in North-Brabant in a small village, It would be rather hard to get to you guys for a preview xD
Well still, it'd be hard for a 14 year old to get that far, although i have a subscribment on public transport..Well where are they located? if its REALLY close i might actually think about it but it's limited xD

Chattox

Post by Chattox » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Maarten wrote:
I'm from England, are any of your devs from here that I can kidnap and assume their identity? :D