Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

Dev Diary #2

Anything Reus-related that doesn't fit the other forums.
SharpKris

Re: Dev Diary #2

Post by SharpKris » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:39 pm

JustSmall wrote:To give everyone a better view on what we (or I) have been talking about:
http://i.imgur.com/TRw3mwd.png
This shows the buttons on the left side that let you navigate through the giants' including this mysterious swampy giant we have been speculating about for a while.
yea gotta be the swamp giant

Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Why a swamp giant if earth and water become swamp...I thought we would use mainly the main elements, Because that would allow for mixing with biomes (Like with colours, you mix 2 of the main colours and get a new colour,)

SharpKris

Post by SharpKris » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Qustinnus wrote:Why a swamp giant if earth and water become swamp...I thought we would use mainly the main elements, Because that would allow for mixing with biomes (Like with colours, you mix 2 of the main colours and get a new colour,)
nah we asked them that remember?
they said it was too much of a mess so each biome has its own giant

Hielke

Post by Hielke » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Has anyone tried the youtube-generated automated subtitles yet? It reveals a lot of new information like elderly people being a secret resource for the giants >:D.

Guess it's a good thing there are also real subtitles :P

Chattox

Post by Chattox » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Ye gods that's brilliant xD Gonna have to try that on some other videos..

ozzi9816

Post by ozzi9816 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Chattox wrote:Ye gods that's brilliant xD Gonna have to try that on some other videos..
Try it on the Kid Icarus Uprising with the one where they introduce Dark Pit at the end, and it says. "I am custard!"