Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

Abbey needs YOU to help on the front!

Anything Reus-related that doesn't fit the other forums.
Adriaan

Abbey needs YOU to help on the front!

Post by Adriaan » Wed May 08, 2013 12:51 pm

The game is almost releasing, and we're super excited about it! We're contacting everyone we can, but we're also new when it comes to this, so we could really use some help!

So you got any community or forum that needs to know about Reus? Then please help us spread the word! :) We will be doing some more community stuff later too (like AMA on Reddit), but we'll do that once there is a little more buzz. Around the launch probably.

We know that some of you have already been helping, and we're extremely thankful for that! You have the abbeys eternal blessing. ;P

Questions are always welcome. :)

Qustinnus

Re: Abbey needs YOU to help on the front!

Post by Qustinnus » Wed May 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Adriaan wrote:The game is almost releasing, and we're super excited about it! We're contacting everyone we can, but we're also new when it comes to this, so we could really use some help!

So you got any community or forum that needs to know about Reus? Then please help us spread the word! :) We will be doing some more community stuff later too (like AMA on Reddit), but we'll do that once there is a little more buzz. Around the launch probably.

We know that some of you have already been helping, and we're extremely thankful for that! You have the abbeys eternal blessing. ;P

Questions are always welcome. :)
Can you get like..frontpage on steam..That pulls in a GIGANTIC army of audience.

Adriaan

Post by Adriaan » Wed May 08, 2013 8:34 pm

We try our hardest ;P

JustSmall

Post by JustSmall » Wed May 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Isn't it normal for a newly released game to get into the slideshow at the frontpage of steam?
While I don't think Reus could get the whole background like Far Cry 3 did for a while, the slideshow alone would make atleast a little bit of a hype.

Elektro

Post by Elektro » Thu May 09, 2013 2:13 am

JustSmall wrote:Isn't it normal for a newly released game to get into the slideshow at the frontpage of steam?
While I don't think Reus could get the whole background like Far Cry 3 did for a while, the slideshow alone would make atleast a little bit of a hype.
As long as it is somehow featured by Steam, it's good enough. Yeah.
I keep looking in the Youtube search, but don't really find anyone doing videos. :(
So Youtube isn't doing a lot sadly.
Can't think of anything how to help. :(
Wish I could help more.

JInFi

Post by JInFi » Thu May 09, 2013 10:36 am

it does help if you already have subscribers; sadly i have none.

Elektro

Post by Elektro » Fri May 10, 2013 12:01 am

JInFi wrote:it does help if you already have subscribers; sadly i have none.
I only got like... 10-15 actually subscribers... xD
But few of them actually asked me to do more videos.
So there are people who really want the game.

Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » Fri May 10, 2013 2:26 pm

I have 350 or so, But i'm not that good at the game, Nor at commentating yet... (Also i don't want to make vids till i find out if i sound too dutch because dutch people sound really weird when talking english; Just look at the gameplay vids for reus..hehe.. xD)

Adriaan

Post by Adriaan » Fri May 10, 2013 2:52 pm

My accent is FABULOUS I tell you. fabulous.

JInFi

Post by JInFi » Fri May 10, 2013 3:12 pm

Qustin, if you can work with Zindaras, i'm sure he'll throw out the worlds best Reus Playthroughs for you to upload xD