Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

Natura?

Anything Reus-related that doesn't fit the other forums.
CookieEater

Natura?

Post by CookieEater » Tue May 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Can anyone explain to me what the Natura stat does?

Adriaan

Re: Natura?

Post by Adriaan » Tue May 21, 2013 5:18 pm

I'ts a though mechanic, but I think the wiki explains it pretty neat! :)
http://wiki.reusgame.com/index.php?titl ... ces#Natura
(assuming you didnt look there already)

Rhadamant

Post by Rhadamant » Tue May 21, 2013 5:51 pm

CookieEater wrote:Can anyone explain to me what the Natura stat does?
You can think of it as 'dense flora' (A high Natura would be like a very dense Jungle where a low Natura would be like an empty scrubland) where some of your plants, animals and minerals do better when they are in a dense flora. An Onyx Mine, for instance, generates 1.5 additional wealth for every Natura that is on the tile, so if you have 10 Natura on the tile it'll generate 15 additional wealth.

Kieroshark

Post by Kieroshark » Tue May 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Rhadamant wrote:
CookieEater wrote:Can anyone explain to me what the Natura stat does?
You can think of it as 'dense flora' (A high Natura would be like a very dense Jungle where a low Natura would be like an empty scrubland) where some of your plants, animals and minerals do better when they are in a dense flora. An Onyx Mine, for instance, generates 1.5 additional wealth for every Natura that is on the tile, so if you have 10 Natura on the tile it'll generate 15 additional wealth.
To expand on this a little, in addition to the benifits described by Rhadamant, most aspects produce extra resources if a particular natura quota is met.

CookieEater

Post by CookieEater » Wed May 22, 2013 12:23 am

Thanks, i didnt check the wiki actually. I'll be looking through that later. But for now, I have villages to beat into humility.