Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

How do i drop Ambassador

Anything Reus-related that doesn't fit the other forums.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tonyzz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How do i drop Ambassador

Post by Tonyzz » Sun May 26, 2013 7:17 am

Hi,

i'm having a little problem and can't find the answer.
At some point i got stuck and i didnt had a choice with my rock giant to take 2 Forst Ambassador, but still missing the Desert one. Now a Project just ended in my desert village, it tell me an ambassador is ready but does not show up because all my giant are full.

So how to i drop one of my Forest Ambassador ?

Modest
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How do i drop Ambassador

Post by Modest » Sun May 26, 2013 12:02 pm

You don't. As far as I know at least, that is impossible to drop an ambassador. Only thing that I can give You is a word of advice - plan what kind of ambassadors You want at the begining of Your game. That is right - at the moment You are placing terrain plan what kind of ambassadors will be most nedded and make more those villiges. Also remember two more things. One is that You may not pick up second ambassador until all of Your Gigants have their first ones. Second thing is that You do not have to pick up every ambassador that is waiting for You - You may leave them for future use (but judging from You post You already knew that).

Tonyzz

Post by Tonyzz » Sun May 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Thank you for your reply,

thats exactly why i didnt had the choice but to take a second Forest ambassador. Anyway i'll start a new game, i was just wondering if there was a way !

Thanks a lot

cameron9113

Post by cameron9113 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:47 am

I think it would be a great feature to be able to return the ambassador within a certain time frame or use.

Mahasuchi

Post by Mahasuchi » Mon May 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Do waiting ambassadors disappear if their village is destroyed?

PaasDieJonko

Post by PaasDieJonko » Mon May 27, 2013 7:20 pm

I just tested it and no they do not.

EatingBurger

Post by EatingBurger » Mon May 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Actually, you can drown ambassadors!