Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

let's drink to the mackarel

Anything Reus-related that doesn't fit the other forums.
Dunam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
let's drink to the mackarel

Post by Dunam » Sun May 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Let's drink to the mackarel, before it dissappears in all its glory.

The only animal to ever have 6 range, the sought after and fought over resource of island towns and favorite prey of anglerfish.

Mackarel, I salute you.

Share your mackarel stories here or say your goodbyes

Adriaan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: let's drink to the mackarel

Post by Adriaan » Sun May 26, 2013 5:16 pm

ollj

Post by ollj » Sun May 26, 2013 7:46 pm

i hope the item dioesnt dissappear but forcable harbors or their harbor bonus disappears.

also the recursive range booss that allows the high range with an alternating pattern, thats just so nonsensical.
make it Mackerel benefit from mackerel next to (!) it only.

Dunam

Post by Dunam » Sun May 26, 2013 8:02 pm

I believe the mackarel changes have already been decided upon. One less aspect and get a range boost twice maximum.

I liked the alternating pattern, I thought it would create interesting patterns of sealife as soon as you didn't want to go just mackarel.

Don't worry little mackarel, there's no need to cry. We're only going to plant less mackarels in the future and add some predators instea.... oh wait, you poor poor thing!

Touriste

Post by Touriste » Sun May 26, 2013 8:23 pm

There was a time, on a lonely ocean planet ...
lon1.jpg
Lonely ocean planet
The giants gathered to say goodbye to their dearest friend.
lon2.jpg
The mackarel ...
lon3.jpg
mackarels !
Now he is gone. Forever...
Or maybe not !

Adriaan

Post by Adriaan » Sun May 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Hahaha this is easily the best thread on the forums :D

sirmentlegen

Post by sirmentlegen » Sun May 26, 2013 11:31 pm

Fill me in where are the mackerel going?

VDZ

Post by VDZ » Sun May 26, 2013 11:58 pm

sirmentlegen wrote:Fill me in where are the mackerel going?
To the chopping block.

Adriaan

Post by Adriaan » Mon May 27, 2013 8:28 am

sirmentlegen wrote:Fill me in where are the mackerel going?
He's gonna get smashed by the nerfhammer. That's why he looks so anxious.

JInFi

Post by JInFi » Mon May 27, 2013 8:30 am

well shit, we may have to redo the Top Scores thread after this xD