Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

Demo?

Anything Reus-related that doesn't fit the other forums.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ashkir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Demo?

Post by ashkir » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:21 am

Hi there! I cannot afford this game at this time. But, it looks good. I'm wondering if there's a demo I could play. I'm a huge fan of civilization games, city building, and others. Children of the Nile is currently my favorite game. But, this looks awesome. Lately I've been liking Settlers.

Thanks. :)

ashkir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Demo?

Post by ashkir » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:37 am

Speaking of the devil. My best friend just gifted it to me on steam!

Adriaan

Post by Adriaan » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:19 pm

Nice! :D Have fun!

badken

Post by badken » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:15 am

That's the best kind of demo!

ashkir

Post by ashkir » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:23 am

It really is. Now I feel bad for her, she'll have to sit through me ranting about the game in a genre that's entirely different than Mass Effect Garrus rant.

But, crap. This game is REALLY good.

sweetylnumb

Post by sweetylnumb » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:09 am

I personally pirated it, with the promise to myself to delete it immediately once i decided if i like it or not (if i did, i buy it, if not, delete the pirated game).
I then played the tutorials and now i want it. I suggest you do the same, or take my word for it. Its lovely, totally worth the price :)

EDIT: Also steam is lagging so i can't buy the game yet and I've deleted the pirated game, DAMMIT I'M ADDICTED I WANT TO PLAY.

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:47 pm

Don't pirate indie games. Just don't.