Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

Unlocking level 2 and 3

Anything Reus-related that doesn't fit the other forums.
icor1031
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Re: Unlocking level 2 and 3

Post by icor1031 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:19 pm

manark wrote:does this happen in all games or just that one? it seems like it's a bug
New game:

http://i.imgur.com/uWIwf1j.jpg

And in this game, I have advanced to level 2 via developments / ending era.

Touriste
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Touriste » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Which version of the game do you have ?

icor1031

Post by icor1031 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Touriste wrote:Which version of the game do you have ?

Steam.

I cannot find a version number.

manark

Post by manark » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:37 pm

looks like you didn't unlock the development yet, you need to 'unlock' them by getting the achievement for it.

Have you finished an era with a desert biome city which has over 100 prosperity? :)
It doesn't count if you didn't finish the era, or if you got a 'game end' because of a dead giant.

icor1031

Post by icor1031 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:49 am

manark wrote:looks like you didn't unlock the development yet, you need to 'unlock' them by getting the achievement for it.

Have you finished an era with a desert biome city which has over 100 prosperity? :)
It doesn't count if you didn't finish the era, or if you got a 'game end' because of a dead giant.

So then, it's impossible to progress in free play. You have to first play with eras, correct?

Also, if I unlock it in one game - will it stay unlocked when I start a new game? -- I see now that it does.

Thanks!

Note: The game needs some clarification, and better cross-linking in the wiki. :)

manark

Post by manark » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:10 am

You can't unlock things in freeplay :)

Devs are thinking of adding an option where you can unlock things during freeplay, just for that freeplay game though.

ashkir

Post by ashkir » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:07 am

This threw me off big time as well. I didn't realize you had to level up to two or three to go further in. It threw me off a bit and took getting used to.