Abbey Games has a new community and forums! Come on over to https://community.abbeygames.com and don't forget to mention your old username! The old forums will remain available, but read-only.

Getting ambassadors faster

naughtyfins

Getting ambassadors faster

Post by naughtyfins » Thu May 30, 2013 4:12 pm

I seem to be having a problem in my 2 hour games with getting my later ambassadors fast enough. The larger upgraded projects (Castle, Laboratory etc) seem to take me so much time I can't get my 4 ambassador bonuses in time for me to use them for a lot. Does anyone have any advice for me? I'm guessing I need to be using better symbioses and memorising good combinations rather than trying to make them up on the fly, so if anyone has some specific arrangements they like and want to share it would be appreciated!

coanda

Re: Getting ambassadors faster

Post by coanda » Thu May 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Start with at least 5 villages, so you get your first 10 ambassadors easily. Make sure you get up to 14 ambassadors off level-3 projects, rather than burning one of those easy ambassadors on a level-4 project. Your 13th and 14th ambassadors have to be carefully planned - those are your bread-and-butter abilities for completing a couple level-4 projects.

Beyond that... planning and synergies. No real shortcuts.

Onitenshi

Post by Onitenshi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:54 am

I have a question. Is it impossible to have more then 14 Ambassadors? (so 2 giants with 3 Ambassadors and 2 Giants with 4 of em?)

VDZ

Post by VDZ » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:58 am

The maximum possible amount of ambassadors is 16. However, for the last two you will need to complete Great Project Upgrades, which are usually really difficult.

Onitenshi

Post by Onitenshi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Thanks alot, i wasn't sure.
I have to say the comunity in here is very friendly and fast at answering ^^

lactobasilus

Post by lactobasilus » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:54 am

Dont need get a lot ambassadors. if you have typhoon you can do "one" Great project (with 3 villages). I do laboratory the last time. But i focus on one village.
But, if u get 7 villages u can pick up 14 ambassadors with simple projects (15-20 min), them you destroy 4 villages and focus on the last 3 villages you have. if you don't wanna complicate the game, save (90 min) and try to do one project at the time, them load and do another.