"Ladies and gentlemen of this fine society" the chairman started. "I'm very proud to have gathered such fine talent in this place." At that remark Ivan put his fingers together and Yvonne brushed off her shoulder. "but I want all of you to realize that we wouldn't be anywhere without our teams, without our helpers from all over the world, the experts who so generously dedicate theirselves to helping our adventures. We wouldn't be anywhere without our community." It was silent for a bit when even Charles and Anna were realizing that they could indeed not even hope to achieve fame with just their crew.
"On your next expeditions, I implore you to put forward your entourage, as they are the key to success!"
- You can decide on your crew all by yourself
- Your base score is your Renown
- Your score is increased by gathering specialists, according to a formula described below. To make it easy there is a table below. You can read it like this: If you manage to collect 12 specialists at the end, you'll get 1820 extra Renown. A 13th would have granted you 455 Renown extra for a total bonus of 2275.
# - Renown per specialist - Cumulative Renown
1 - 5 - 5
2 - 15 - 20
3 - 30 - 50
4 - 50 - 100
5 - 75 - 175
6 - 105 - 280
7 - 140 - 420
8 - 180 - 600
9 - 225 - 825
10 - 275 - 1100
11 - 330 - 1430
12 - 390 - 1820
13 - 455 - 2275
14 - 525 - 2800
15 - 600 - 3400
16 - 680 - 4080
17 - 765 - 4845
18 - 855 - 5700
19 - 950 - 6650
20 - 1050 - 7700
(Every new specialist is worth 5 times it's rank + the value of the previous one)
- Play on Adventure Mode.
- Play on any Difficulty.
BRONZE: 2500 Renown (1 Medal Points*)
SILVER: 8000 Renown (2 MP*)
GOLD: 11500 Renown (3 MP*)
PLATINUM: 18000 Renown**
* Number of medal points awarded when playing on Classic Difficulty. Easy and Normal give less, according to these rules.
** The platinum medal is extraordinary and can only be achieved on Classic or Impossible difficulty without losing. It doesn't increase Medal Points, but we will track how many you have.
STORY MEDAL: How will all these specialists fit on a blimp? Will new relationships arise between crewmembers and specialists? What will they achieve with all of them?
We're keeping track of all the medals you gained in the Hall of Fame.
How to participate
You can participate with a highscore, a story or both.
- Write a story. Use the Challenge theme as an inspiration by looking at the constraints. Find other stories in the Fan Story directory or by looking at previous challenges.
- Post your story in a new topic in these forums.
- Link to it here with a comment.
- Include the first paragraph/few lines of your story in the post to show readers what your story is about.
- Play the game according to the challenge rules.
- Post in this topic screenshots of all your entourage especialists by opening your entourage screen in the win screen*, as well as your Win Screen itself, right after the ceremony.
- Submit by Wednesday, October 5th, 12:00 noon CEST / 05:00 CT. (Check your timezone here)