Do fish attack?

iliketacos

Do fish attack?

Post by iliketacos » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:50 pm

I was playing a few days ago and my mackerels came out of the ocean and started attacking one of my rock giant with spears. I had him run away and they didn't continue to pursue him like the villagers do; they just went back to their respective ocean patches (They went back to a bunch of different patches that were all side by side). I have played for almost 50 hours and have never seen this happen. Was this a glitch? I have to admit, it was rather amusing! 😂

Update: My village sent boars to attack another village. Is this normal too? Did this stuff come out in an update or something? I'm loving it!

Ullissen

Re: Do fish attack?

Post by Ullissen » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:45 am

Like an multiple animals at once? like an whole army of boars? If its just a single one that looks like it tags along with an army then that's a relatively common visual bug.
When armies or angry mobs move around the map they will actually take damage when moving through areas with dangerous animals in them, sometimes the animation of these animals attacking gets stuck and then they continue to follow the army/mob around until its completely destroyed.